"Kess-erziehen" - Parenting Course
A parenting course "Kess-erziehen" will be offered in English at St. Bernard's church during the months of November and December 2021, on five Tuesday evenings 6 pm- 8:30 pm.
The course seeks to address the changed educationa environment and the changing educational targets for our children and empower parents to facilitate their child's development within this context. “Kess-erziehen” does not impart an educational method, but stands for an educational attitude that supports attentive, respectful and consistent communication within the family.
The course is structured in 5 Units:
- Seeing the child – Respecting basic social needs
- Understanding behavioural patterns – Reacting in an appropriate way
- Encouraging children – Confronting children with the consequences of their actions
- Defusing conflicts – Solving problems
- Supporting independence – Developing cooperation
Seats are limited, so please register unter the link provided! With your registration, you are committing to participate in ALL five evenings.
Regisiter here: https://www.erzbistumberlin.de/anmeldung/kess-english