Situated in the leafy south-western suburb of Dahlem in close proximity to the Freie Universität, St. Bernard has served the Mission since 2003 when it was selected for its convenient location close to many embassies and the US and British schools. It quickly grew into a thriving community that today draws parishioners from all corners of the earth.
Alongside the popular 11 a.m. Sunday Mass followed by coffee hour, regular activities include Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament on the first and third Monday of each month, a spiritual literature club for exploring the diverse facets of our faith, youth and university outreach work, preparation for the Sacraments of Reconciliation, First Holy Communion, Confirmation and Marriage as well as choral and musical activities.
- Sunday Mass at 11.00 am (followed by Angelus Prayer)
- Sunday Mass at 7.00 pm (Confessions starting 6.30 pm)
- Weekday Mass on every third Friday of the month at 7.00 pm (Confessions starting 6.30 pm)
- Coffee hour after Mass on Sundays
- Eucharistic Adoration & International Rosary, every 1st Monday, 2nd Wednesday and 3rd Friday of the month, 8.00 pm
- Life Oriented Bible Sharing (LOBS), every 2nd Sunday of the Month, 6.00 pm
- Christian Literary Club (dates to be announced every month)
- Preparation for First Holy Communion and Confirmation
- Children's Liturgy of the Word during 11 am Mass
Priest in charge:
Father Dr. Sylvester Ajunwa
Father Dr. Dietmar Lenfers M.Afr